- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George S Ahtaridis has 2 locations
Dr. George S Ahtaridis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. George S Ahtaridis has the following 36 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Barrett Esophagus
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Intestinal Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Celiac Disease
- Tube Feeding (Enteral Nutrition)
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. George S Ahtaridis Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
More about Dr. George S Ahtaridis
Dr. Ahtaridis works in Philadelphia, PA and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Ahtaridis is affiliated with Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.