Dr. George J Alter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George J Alter?

Very knowledgeable. Dr. Alter answered all the questions I had and made feel very comfortable. Would recommend him to others.

Ptosis Repair - 2013-04-18

Dr. George Alter is a very knowledgeable, experienced, and honest surgeon. I am a male at age 52. Dr. Alter performed Ptosis repair on my eyelids. Dr. Alter and his team did an excellent job! I don’t know if you know what Ptosis repair is, but having been faced with it, I can tell you that it is something I would rather not have to deal with. We are talking millimeters, and it’s on the most visible and noticeable part of a person’s face, the eyes! Trust me, I was concerned. Every time I visited the CEENT facility ( Southpark ), I was treated with exceptional care. Dr. Alters’ nurses were always friendly and personable, but most importantly, professional. On the day of my procedure, I feel as if I made new friends. As my mother and I sat there, Dr. Alter, the nurses and the anesthesiologist came in and out, doing their duties. As they did, each one of us all talked about things from football to the sadness of the recent terror attacks. When my time came, I felt very comfortable in an uncomfortable setting ( surgery ). As the nurses wheeled me into the procedure room, I felt as if someone was holding my hand, the whole way through. It was over before I knew it. These folks are either well trained or have me fooled. My take is that they’re very good at what they do. If you have the need, I recommend that you hire these folks, but go in and see for yourself, first. I believe you’ll come away as I have, Very Happy With the Results. Dr. Alter is an excellent surgeon and team lead. He has a great supporting cast, and somebody at CEENT knows what they are doing! I hope I don’t ever have to call on these folks again, but if the need is there, I will not hesitate. Thanks to you all at CEENT!

Great Doctor

Had a pyogenic granuloma on my eyelid and Dr. Alter took it off in 10 minutes. My eye already feels better after just several hours. Good guy, I'd highly suggest him if you have something growing on your eyelid. Oh an getting a needle shoved in your eye lid is not fun, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Dr. George J Alter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.