Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George J Amrom
George J Amrom is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
George J Amrom has the following 1 specialty
George J Amrom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Amrom....butcher of Broad Street
Self-verified patient of George J Amrom - Posted on February 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of George J Amrom - Posted on May 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of George J Amrom - Posted on April 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of George J Amrom - Posted on May 3rd, 2014
I was so disappointed with this impersonal doctor who did not project that he cared about his patients. I did not feel comfortable. I also did not feel comfortable with his diagnosis and prescribes treatment plan. Then, I went to another doctor and the new doctor was able to diagnosis my problem and treat without surgery. My suggestion is go to another doctor.
Would Not Recommend
Self-verified patient of George J Amrom - Posted on January 31st, 2014
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDrexel University College of Medicine-Depar, 245 N 15th St Ste MS495, Philadelphia, PA
George J Amrom is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.