The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George Antaki has 2 locations
100 S Ashley Dr
Tampa, FL 33602
1800 SE Tiffany Ave
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Book Online Now
Dr. George Antaki has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. George Antaki has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Antaki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. George Antaki Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George Antaki's office for more information.
100 S Ashley Dr Tampa, FL 33602
1800 SE Tiffany Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Antaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.