Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. George Bacall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. George Bacall has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. George Bacall has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. George Bacall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 13
first impression, he was a little standoffish, quiet bedside manner, but what mattered the most was during the birth of my child. If it weren't for him, I would have ended up with an emergency C-section. His years of being a Dr and knowledge truly helped in the moment. Couldn't be happier with my experience.
This Dr. thinks he can do whatever he pleases without consenting with his patient about proceedures. He performed an episiotomy without ever consenting or informing the patient. One that was totally unnecessary. The baby was only 6 pounds 12 oz at birth. This was discussed prior to the birth and it was made clear by the patient. He just did whatever he pleased. I would not recommend this Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. George Bacall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Bacall, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Hartford, CT, in this video.
Dr. George Bacall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.