Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. George A Ball has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George A Ball has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Patient Care
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Ball - Posted on September 8th, 2015
Dr.Ball - an excellent and caring physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Ball - Posted on March 4th, 2013
Dr. Ball is a very caring, kind and professional doctor. Although he has nurse practitioners who help out with appointments, I have never had any trouble getting in to see Br. Ball right away when my problem was urgent. His staff, including the office workers and the nurses, are also very kind , patient and helpful. Dr. Ball has many years of experience, but he is very "down to earth" and treats his patients with dignity and respect. I have been seeing Dr. Ball for about 2 years, and I highly recommend him.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018, 2016, 2017)
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2015, 2008, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
42 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. George A Ball accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLEE PHYSICIAN GROUP, 1569 Matthew Dr, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. George A Ball is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.