Dr. George Bardouniotis Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. George Bardouniotis?

My Experience

He was very open and upfront about my emergency surgery, at 6:am the next morning. He told me as much as he knew at the time. Took the time to explain what was done in surgery, even sat with me in I.C.U. FOR A TIME. I HAD 4 FOLLOW UP visits after I returned home. Because of a small problem that was taken care of . I trust him to handle any further surgeries in his field. Great bedside manner, takes time to explain things. Will definitely call him if I need him.

Dr. Bardounitis did an excellent job for my surgical procedure. He took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure, recovery time, limitations and what I could expect long-term after my surgery. He answered my questions. I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Bardounitis in the future.

Professionalism, Dedication, and Care

Dr. Bardouniotis was very thorough in explaining the conditions and options of my case. My family and I felt his approach to my issues was well thought out and let us know of the next steps that could occur. His bedside manner was calming and informative. I did not feel rushed in any of the hospital or office visits. He took his time to answer my questions and address my concerns. Because of the level of professionalism, dedication, and care shown by Dr. Bardouniotis, I would not hesitate to have him as my surgeon again should the need arise.

Dr. George Bardouniotis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, IL.