Dr. George Barth II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Barth II?

Posted on February 15th, 2016

even my kids go to him!!!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr.Barth is an amazing Dr. I wish I had gone to him years ago when my Aunt Polly told me about him in the 80's. Everyone wants him for their Dr. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Just by looking at me he knew what was wrong w/me & if he can't find out what is wrong he'll go out of his way to find someone who can help Dr.Barth will not leave any stones unturned☺

Posted on February 7th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had.

DR IS GREAT-OFFICE MANAGER SHOULD BE FIRED.

Posted on May 20th, 2013

MY FAMILY HAS BEEN GOING TO DR BARTH FOR OVER 25 YEARS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM OR STAFF UNTIL LAST THREE YEARS. OFFICE MANAGER EXTREMELY RUDE TOLD ME TO FIND ANOTHER DR BC I REFUSE TO PAY $10 LATE FEE DUE TO THEIR ERRORS & $8.00 PROCESSING FEE THAT WAS EVER EXPLAINED TO ME. SHE SHOULD BE FIRE BUT WHEN YOU THE DR'S WIFE!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Runs a good medical practice. Little or no waiting time; immediate attention; staff knows its way. Thorough, attentive to my needs, listens carefully, offers options; when hospitalized, showed up at bedside upon my recovery. Phones or e-mails within 24 hours results, interpretation of tests. Classy.

Office staff is incompetent

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I have been going to Associated Family Physicians for years and was very happy with the doctors but the office is severely incompetent and has gotten progressively worse. They never updated my records with my new contact info, so I never received messages from test results, prescriptions, etc. I have finally left. Trained monkeys could operate more efficiently than the current office staff.

Office staff incompetent

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Regarding the last posted comment, I can see where they are coming from. The office staff is rude, uncaring, and incompetent. Dr. Barth, however, has always been and exceptional doctor and I will miss his care. However, as soon as we switched over to Medicare we were charged all sorts of extras including a charge for each time a bill is sent, late fees due to their OWN ERRORS that caused insurance delays, and denial of the insurance adjustment allowance which EVERYONE accepts. It has become too expensive for me and my wife to continue our relationship with this office. They have also charged Medicare and received payment from them for services that I had already paid for.

Posted on March 30th, 2010

Very professional, takes time to understand the patient, I am pleased with this office and all of the doctors and staff.

A Very satisfied patient

Posted on February 15th, 2010

The best way to tell you about Dr. Barth is to say that it is Always a very positive experience.. He spends enough time with me and always answers my questions in detail. I have been a patient since he first opened an office in New Milford, so I guess you could say that if I was dissatified with any aspect of the practice I wouldn't still be going to him....His bedside manner just can't be beat!! I have the utmost respect for him and his expertise.

good doctors office

Posted on November 15th, 2009

dont know what "Life Long New Milford Resident" was referring to. He/She must want their $ss kissed. I have had nothing but good experiences there. Dr Barth is very good as far as i am concerned.

Posted on January 30th, 2009

HIS Office is HORRIBLE and they never are polite and they never give me the correct medications.

Posted on September 21st, 2017