Dr. George Beauchamp Is this you?

Rude Staff

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Staff is rude and unprofessional. Hire someone new!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Tried to find someone for years to correct an eye problem. He could do it, and had the absolute best bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Truly a wonderful doctor.

Excellent Staff, Service and most important Doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Mother of a child who is a patient of Dr, Beauchamp

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Dr. Beauchamp is awesome! We would never go anywhere else. He acurately diagnosed my daughter's vision problem when she was fifteen months old. At age five he performed eye muscle surgery on her and was so attentive. He has a bedisde manner like no other. My daughter was terrified of doctors but when Dr. Beauchamp treated her she was all smiles and never moved. Anyone who Dr. Beauchamp for a doctor is truly blessseed.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2011

My daughter was a little under a year old and needed eye surgery. Dr. Beauchamp was amazing with his care and gentle touch. He even bought my daughter's favorite character in after her surgery!! This is the doctor you want caring for your child's vision!

When others said no

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I was 47 years old and all my life eye doctors would not correct my lazy eye. I moved to TX in 2002 and it was at my annual eye exam by another eye doctor who suggested I talk with Dr. Beauchamp. I did just that and within 6 week I was scheduled for surgery. Yes, I was scared out of my mind but his wonderful bedside manner accured me everything would be okay. I just wanted to say today that all is well with my eyes other than aging and my whold attitude has changed since. A big thank you which is long past due to him and his staff. VJR

Corneal Surgery

Posted on November 10th, 2010

I was 3 when I had an eye injury. It was a week until I saw a DR. He sutured my cornea. For several years after I had regular visits to follow up. I was not afraid, nor did I dislike the care. I enjoyed the time and games. My vision was restored to 20/20 imperfect.

Class Act

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Brought my daugher to him after being told the only fix for her problem was surgery. Dr. Beauchamp strongly advised us against surgery and reassured us that with conservative treatment and patience my daughter would be fine. He was absolutely right. Dr. Beauchamp is a true class act. I cannot recommend him more highly.

Posted on December 21st, 2009

"OUTSTANDING" He is a great doctor. We travel a little more than 3 hours one way just to be able to see him. I brag on him all the time to family and friends. My son enjoys him and is at ease with him!!

Posted on July 25th, 2016