Dr. George Beraka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Beraka?

psychologist

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I very positive experience. The results were more than I could have hoped for.

BEWARE of this Courtroom Warrior Surgeon

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Beraka is a detestful person who cares more about his own vanity and ego than doing a good job. His work on my male breast reduction/gynecomastia not only led to an infection in which I was in excruciating pain, I now have limited feeling in my left breast, folds and wrinkles on my chest, cratering as my nipples invert to the point where you can not see them, and continued pain. Dr Beraka's response? "Never seen this before. Wont do anything about it". This man not only does not stand by his practice, his work on my chest is what many view as the result of careless surgery. This is a REAL PATIENT talking. Do your research about this doctor and BEWARE. Do not believe the fake positive comments below. This man knows the inside of a courtroom very well it appears. More to come...just you wait...

Dilutes Botox

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I received 20 units of botox from Dr Beraka. I had previously used the same amount of units across 3 areas with good results lasting over 3 months from another Doctor. Dr Beraka insisted that I used the 20 units over just one area as it would have longer lasting and more effective results. Not only did the procedue not create the desired effect it also wore off after 2 months. I believe he dilutes the concentration of the botox given the poor results. I would not recommend him for botox.

Posted on December 4th, 2011

Im so happy I had my jowls corrected. The results of my mid face lift exceeded my expectations. No swelling. No black & blue. I returned to work in 10 days;no one the wiser.Dr. Beraka is a perfectionist in that he is a meticulous craftsman with high standards for himself and his staff. I know he is an expert and leader in his field. But, what sets him apart are his artistry and passion. I appreciate that he appreciated who I am and my individual look. He was as excited as I was about the whole thing.

A Most Wonderful Doctorr

Posted on October 26th, 2011

He is an artist and perfectionist. Never rushed during an appointment or procedure. Entire staff is kind and professional.

Exceptional Experience

Posted on October 19th, 2011

I am sitting here 5 days after Dr. Beraka performed a face lift, neck lift, eyelid lift and chin implant. I barely have a bruise on my face. I feel great and look beautiful. I am positively astounded at the results and recovery process. Dr. Beraka is gentle and exacting and I was told in my interviews that his technique made all the difference in thehealing process and outcome. I believe he is a true artist in his field and I feel lucky and honored that I found myself in his office (actually picking up a family member who had another procedure by Dr. Beraka. She is also thrilled with her result). Everyone in his office is extremely informative and helpful and wonderful to be around. His surgical nurse Maria is a dream come true. And as I have learned over the years nursing care after surgery is as important as the surgery itself in its own special way. And even though I only saw the anaesthesiologist for about 5 minutes before I fell asleep he was great too and made me feel completely comfortable. Dr. Berkaka told me a facelift would be a "home run" and that is exactly how I feel. I am 60 years old and now I feel and look 50 and it's only been 5 days. I can only imagine how I will look in a month or two. I have told Dr. Beraka's office that they are welcome to use my photos (before and after) without a blackstrip over my eyes on his website or anywhere else he would like. I am proud of the work done. Dr. Beraka has changed my life! Thank you thank you dear doctor.

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Dr Beraka is a brilliant plastic surgeon. I have had a face lift and two breast cancer reconstructions done by him. I recovered beautifully from all my surgeries and his follow up care is so kind and efficient.

Posted on April 23rd, 2009

Dr. Beraka is a fantastic plastic surgeon. I have had breast reduction and a tummy tuck with outstanding results. I recommend him highly.

Posted on August 9th, 2017