Dr. George J Bertero Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. George J Bertero Jr?

Very unprofessional and was very uncomfortable working in an area where minorties visit or work,

Leaving a favorite physician

I had revewed Dr. Bertero in 2013 and have been extremely happy with the care he has provided me. Unfortunately, I am currently forced to take an insurance plan that he does not accept and must find a new PCP. If the occasion should arise that I get a plan tnat he will accept, I am coming back to his practice. This is how good he is.!

Dr. George Bertero

Dr. Bertero is a wonderful and caring Doctor! He does take his time in listening to me and educates me on my medical problems. I always feel like I am talking to a friend as well as my physician. He treats the person not just the condition! I would recommend him highly to all my friends.

Excellent general practitioner

Dr. Bertero listens well, responds in detail to my questions and never makes me feel rushed. Unlike prior doctors I've used, he does not test excessively and his referrals are few and well-justified .

He is the best

I have been with Dr. Bertero for over 15 years. He is thorough and professional. He will never dismiss your symptoms or have you thinking you are crazy. He educates you as well as helps take care of your health. I love him to death!

Dr. George J Bertero Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.