Dr. George Besch Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. George Besch?

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Arrogant doctor that doesn't listen, show empathy or care. Needs to retire.

Posted on October 7th, 2012

My Husband was referred to Dr. Besch for consult and Eckocardiogram. Our wait in the exam room was 1 hour before anyone came in. It has been 4 weeks and we still have not heard anything from the doctor regarding his findings or the status of the eckocardiogram.I would never recommend this doctor.

"swill for the surgeon's pail" Walt Whitman

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

My heart valve was replaced with a pig valve. I guess they last 18 years. We never discussed the condition of my heart valve or the amount of blood that passes by when the valve is in the closed position. I thought I was going to get a stress test for my fibulation. INOVA injected me with chemicals to force stress. The force stress lasted about 2 minutes. I know nothing about my fibulation. The analogy between doctors in the civil war amputating limbs and modern doctors who simply do not make the effort to care is all too evident to me. Lynn called me today to schedule a series of stress tests. Thank you for that.

Posted on March 27th, 2016