Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. George M Blatti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. George M Blatti has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. George M Blatti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
I went to Dr Blatti after I lost my husband for depression. He took the time to talk with me for about a half hour. Everytime I go see him now he always remembers what we talked about and wants to know how I'm doing. He even tells me if he agrees with what I am doing and makes suggestions. I even sent my 30 year old daughter to him. She also loves him.
To see someone treat my mother so well has left me in complete awe. He is one of a kind and really an amazing person/doctor. I can't say enough good things about him. Yes, the wait is long, but it is worth it especially once you get to know him and he gets to know you. I will be forever grateful to this man and his staff because of the treatment they gave my mother. Try him, if you have patience and build a relationship, you won't regret it.
Dr. Blatti helped me through the roughest time of my life and listens unlike other doctors. Without his support and medical expertise, i may not have made it out of the hospital with the hope and courage and treatment he provided me. He is a truly genuine person with a wealth of empathy for his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
44 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. George M Blatti accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeorge M Blatti Md, 363 Hempstead Ave, Malverne, NY
Dr. George M Blatti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Malverne, NY.