Dr. George M Blatti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George M Blatti?

Excellent Dr.

I went to Dr Blatti after I lost my husband for depression. He took the time to talk with me for about a half hour. Everytime I go see him now he always remembers what we talked about and wants to know how I'm doing. He even tells me if he agrees with what I am doing and makes suggestions. I even sent my 30 year old daughter to him. She also loves him.

What an excellent man! A true example of all the qualities you would want in a Doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough.He never rushes his patients and is very thoughtful.

A rare gem

To see someone treat my mother so well has left me in complete awe. He is one of a kind and really an amazing person/doctor. I can't say enough good things about him. Yes, the wait is long, but it is worth it especially once you get to know him and he gets to know you. I will be forever grateful to this man and his staff because of the treatment they gave my mother. Try him, if you have patience and build a relationship, you won't regret it.

Dr Blatti is a wonderful doctor I have been his patient for over 10 years . He is the best.

Excellence is His Work

Dr. Blatti helped me through the roughest time of my life and listens unlike other doctors. Without his support and medical expertise, i may not have made it out of the hospital with the hope and courage and treatment he provided me. He is a truly genuine person with a wealth of empathy for his patients.

Poorly Managed, Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

Dr. Blatti is a good Dr. but all too often the waiting time is incredibly long. It's been over two hours on occasion.

Dr. Blatti is a good Doctor, for a family, or a person with issues

Dr. Blatti is someone i have been going to since i was a child. My mother still went to him until her insurance prevented it (other story)... Dr. Blatti is smart. Period. This guy is what you want in a doctor- someone who you can rely on because it is easy to see that he knows more about it than you do. Half the doctors i've been to have been practically lost, and they have their 8 standard responses without going beyond those situations. Dr. Blatti is not one of those "churn em out" guys, and sometimes the negative side of that is you have to sit in the waiting room while he's in there with someone else. BUT, when you do get in to see him, he LISTENS, and he treats YOU. He takes care of your issue, and isn't afraid if that means writing a scrip or sending you to another specialist. Bottom line, Dr. B is a good doctor and I recommended my wife to use him like I do. He knows her name every time i go in, and even though his office has sometimes rude people working the front desk. Also, next door, is the tri-fecta: 1- Malverne deli, one of the best deli's on LI, 2- Bakery, you don't even know, they make insane food at this place, and 3- a cool old school butcher, rarely seen these days. Where else can you have a guy trim your lamb chops just how you like em, be told to cough, get a bagel, and be outty, all on the same block!