Dr. George L Blum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George L Blum?

Great Care for My Children

Dr. Blum is great with kids! He understands their discomforts and puts them at ease. He takes the time to explain things in plain English to the parents. His staff is very friendly.

The Best Doctor EVER!

Dr. George is the best doctor ever! I drive 45 minutes to take my kids to see him because he is the BEST! He is super smart, professional, kind and great with children! He was my doctor when I was a child... I would have no other doctor than Dr. George or his son Dr. Bobby treat my children!

Type 2 Diabetes