Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George M Botelho has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. George M Botelho has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Fractures
- Herniated Disc
Dr. George M Botelho has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. George M Botelho is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. George Botelho, his office and the staff. Dr.Botelho consistently answers all my questions before and after making my appointment. Provides a safe, understanding, sympathetic, He is the first Doctor I have ever had that consider 6 Stars if they had them!”
The office staff is unbelievable! So rude! Was told that my insurance would not pay for MRI or X-ray. Wanted me to start physical therapy before diagnosis of what was wrong. I called my insurance and they approved both MRI and X-ray prior to physical therapy. Tried to drop off CD of both MRI an X-ray. Would not let me leave the CD. Couldn't see the dr for results until 3 weeks later! So unprofessional! Why should patients have to wait 3 weeks before getting results from test! I would never recommend this physican again. He may be a great doctor but his staff makes him really look bad with their inability to help patients with follow up appointments and scheduling of necessary tests for diagnosis!
I had surgery of my hand with Dr. George Botelho and he did a wonderful job on my hand. I was having problems about my index finger painfully snapping everytime I make a fist. It turned out to be a tendon cyst that was catching on one of the pulleys in my finger. He released it and afterwards, the snapping and pain were gone and I can enjoy swinging my golf club again. BTW, the waiting time at his office is around 5 minutes, really quick. Thank you, Dr. Botelho.
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George M Botelho in this video.
Dr. George M Botelho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.