Dr. George R Bradbury III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. George R Bradbury III?

Dr BradBerry III MD, is Awesome

After a Year of Recovery, from breaking my hip, and Surgery being done by Dr BradBerry III, It feels wonderful to walk again! Thank you Sir! You did a great job in helping me.

Wonderful doctor

professional

He is a priceless dr that you don't get often.

Easy ACL Reconstruction

As a 52 year old male, I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go through with the surgery, the pain, and the rehabilitation necessary to reconstruct my ACL. After meeting with Dr. Bradbury, I was certain that I was in the right hands - so to speak - and was determined to proceed with the surgery. I wasn't dissappointed. Immediately after the surgery, I had minimal swelling and virtually no pain. The rehab has proceeded swiftly and uneventfully. Dr. Bradbury exudes a reassuring, calm confidence. He is humble and personable, and spent a sufficient amount of time with me in explanations and answering questions. I would recommend him without reservation.

Seeking another Dr. I cancelled my appointment after waiting in the lobby in excess of 50 min.

Dr. Bradbury performed a very complicated surgery on my wife's tibia and fibia bones. It was a better than perfect procedure. He walked us through the emergency procedure like a pro and took the same amount of precision and care with the follow up.

Great, thorough, very knowledgeable,communicative, caring

I located Dr. Bradbury on this website. Johns Hopkins is and excellent school and I was impressed with Eric's comments. I now go to Dr. Bradbury for a chronic issue and he spends time with me, answers my questions thoroughly and in terms which are understandable to laypeople. He is very caring about patients issue, progress and the whole person. I have already recommended him to one friend who has hip problems and, if my parents were alive, Id take them to him in a heartbeat. He is a very good doctor all the way around.

A Great Doctor - Highly recommended!

Dr. Bradbury did arthroscopic knee surgery on me. I went to see him after having a less-than-satisfactory experience at the 'big' orthopedic group in Tucson. His diagnosis was right on the money and he always took the time to help me understand what was going on. My overall experience could not have been better.

Dr. George R Bradbury III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.