- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George L Bradley DO
Dr. George L Bradley, DO is a doctor primarily located in Shelby, NC, with other offices in Shelby, NC and Shelby, NC. They have 51 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
Dr. George L Bradley has 3 locations
Dr. George L Bradley has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. George L Bradley has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. George L Bradley Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
More about Dr. George L Bradley
Dr. Bradley graduated from the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine,Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in 1968. Dr. Bradley works in Shelby, NC and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Bradley is affiliated with Cleveland Regional Medical Center.