Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George W Brindley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Wow..... I can't say enough about Dr. Brindley. He recently did a total reconstruction of my mothers knee/leg. He has the best bed side manner. My mother has a care taker that is absolutely wonderful but a little rough around the edges, I was impressed with how respectful he was to my moms care taker and my mother. He actually did the dressing change himself while she was at the hospital. Dr. Brindley is straight forward but always in a respectful way. We prayed for years for a doctor like Brindley and we recieved nothing short of a miracle. Dr. Brindley is a true picture of what all physicians should be like. Love him and his work. Recommend Dr. Brindley to everybody I see.
Dr. Brindley has been my doctor for almost 6 years and it wasn't by his choice! He was "assigned" to me as a follow-up doctor after a motorcycle accident out of town. I was fortunate enough to have the expertise of dr. Brindley and his staff as I continued to heal with two broken arms that were corrected with surgery. After 5 yrs. I had a "foreign" object in my buttocks as a result from the accident that he believed needed to come out. He and his professional staff treated me with the utmost respect and made me feel very comfortable even though the location of the surgery area was not the most common! Dr. Brindley told me he would treat me with the same respect that "he would his wife"! That was the greatest compliment I could receive from a doctor going into surgery! W old totally recommend dr. Brindley and his staff at any time for any surgery! They are a very professional staff and entire office. Thank you for all that you do!!! You are appreciated!
37 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. George W Brindley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 3601 4th St, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George W Brindley in this video.
Dr. George W Brindley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.