Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George E Brodsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. George E Brodsky has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Family Planning
Dr. George E Brodsky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. George E Brodsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Worst Dr I have ever been to. Completely unprofessional. Does not return phone calls, even to inform me of my test results. Made me wait 45 mins before seeing me at my last appointment. Then came in for 3 mins and then decided to talk to someone on his phone and left me waiting some more. Told me my ear was blocked even though I was hearing fine. Had his assistant try to flush it out and in doing so blocked my ear. Told me I had to come back 3 days later. Then he disappeared in he middle of the appointment and went to see another patient. Getting refills on required meds is like pulling teeth with him. Meds for things like blood pressure and cholesterol. Stay as far away from this DR as possible.
Dr. Brodsky is a great doctor. He is very patient, he takes his time to ask questions, review symptoms and provide the best treatment for a specific illness. He is a very good diagnostician and doesnât waist patientâs time and money on unnecessary tests and medications. I would highly recommend Dr. Brodsky to anyone who is looking for a good doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Brodsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Dr. George E Brodsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Primary Care Sc, 9201 Waukegan Rd, Morton Grove, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George E Brodsky in this video.
Dr. George E Brodsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morton Grove, IL.