Dr. George Burson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Burson?

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr. Burson was recommended to me by several health professionals in Little Rock whose opinion I trust. I consulted with 3 neurosurgeons before choosing Dr. Burson. He did an excellent job and was very patient in answering all my concerns and discussing my options. I have already recommended him to friends.

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Technical expertise always more important than personality but social skills are limited.

DO NOT TRUST HIM

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Burson for a lumbar fusion. At my appointment he told me that I needed a double fusion and set a surgery date. Two weeks before surgery his nurse called me and said that Dr. Burson no longer thought I needed surgery. Three other doctors all think I do need surgery. Do not trust what he tells you. I had no other contact with him after the first appt when he said I needed the double fusion.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr. Tim Burson did a neck surgery on me,&he did an awesome job,Im a million times better than I was,thxs so much Dr.Burson,you are truely an angel,& a god send :)

Well respected doctor by his peers

Posted on September 11th, 2014

Dr. Burson has exception bedside manner, is very thorough and answers all questions. He is very respected with other doctors. His nurse Brooke is an absolute "rockstar". She is sweet, friendly and very prompt with return calls left on her voicemail. She works hard setting up consulting doctor's appointments and outside testing.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 7th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Burson. He got me in quickly, diagnosed correctly, and did a great job fixing the problem. He is very personal and kind and made me feel comfortable at the first visit. If you can get to Little Rock and want to go to Baptist try him!

Great!

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Doctor and staff are knowledgeable and and were able to get me in sooner than any other Neurosurgeon.

Posted on October 25th, 2017