Dr. George Lin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. George Lin?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

patient

Posted on January 5th, 2014

This is the 2nd time Dr. George Lin has stood me up for an appointment. I waited 1 hour the first time, half an hour the second time. Each time I lost time off work, money and hours I cannot get back. This doctor and his staff have no respect for their patients time and the energy spent trying to get help for intense pain. It took Dr.Lin 4 weeks to get a simple form filled out from the first appointment he missed and sent back to me. Four weeks of excrutiating pain in which I showed up for the appointment and he did not. Do not waste your time on this no-show.

It is good to see doctor like Lin

Posted on November 14th, 2012

I just believe him because he can speak my language and explain well. and also I recover well after I follow his directions.

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Excellent

Stay Away from Dr. Lin

Posted on November 17th, 2010

Dr. Lin was rude, ignored symptoms, and insisted on relying on physical therapy rather than discovering the true cause of the excruciating pain I was experiencing. Coupled with the horrible service offered by Kaiser Permanente, this doctor is a lose-lose situation you should avoid.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017