Dr. George C Miller II Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. George C Miller II?

Dr Miller is seriously one of the best doctors around. I just recently had my first baby and I can confidentially say that if I ever have another, he will be my doctor again. He is very nice and straight to the point. He knows what he's doing and will do his best to make sure he delivers a happy healthy baby and mom. I 100000% recommend him! Kay Zlockie and his office staff are absolutely amazing too!

Didn't care about how I wanted to proceed with things, said it was his way or I could go somewhere else. I felt very uncomfortable with him and will never go back.

Love Dr.Miller and his Staff

Dr.Miller Delivered my first baby and is going to deliver my second one in Feb. I love going to him. He's straight forward and does not beat around the bush and I love that. You won't have to guess what is going on. For me, that was such a relief. He has great bedside manner and I have never seen his office "dirty", so that comment confused me. Their office is very professional and makes you feel comfortable. I definitely recommend Dr.Miller to anyone looking for a great Ob/Gyn!!

Bad experience

I did not have a good experience with Dr Miller. The office was dirty, and his bed side manners are not up to par. He is fast with his appointments and doesnt explain things well,,,,

I absolutely LOVE Dr Miller

I started going to Geisinger with my first pregnancy, after a bad ultrasound with them I took a second opinion from dr miller. I'm sooooo glad I did because for the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy I went to him. He delivered my son via c-section 18 months ago! I am pregnant again now and am seeing Dr Miller again throughout my pregnancy and can't wait for him to deliver this one too :) I would deffinatly recommend him to every woman out there, In fact I DO recommend him to everyone :)

dr. miller delivered one of my 2 children. i learned about him from my twin sister who went to him with her first. hes kind, conciderate, he helps out any way he can to assure a good healthy pregnancy. the begining of this year i had gotten pregnant with what wouldve been my third child, however things werent going as well as the previous pregnancies. i ended up a month later having a dnc. dr. miller was wonderful with getting me in right away for the process, he made me as comfortable as he could at that moment. i recently found out i was pregnant again and thers no doubt on me going to dr miller.