Dr. George C Yang Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. George C Yang?

terrible results

no recommended. Botched job. i got in touch online w. another woman whose facelift was botched and her jaw did not align w her ear. His office is never busy so you have to wonder why. He did not refund me for the botched procedure so that it could be fix it somewhere else since he was unable to fix it. Rather, he dropped me as a patient and said that i signed a form that stated the procedure could go wrong.

The BEST!

I would definitely recommend Dr. Yang to anyone looking for an honest, kind and skillful Surgeon. He will not tell you what you want to hear but will be honest on what you can and can't achieve, he does not sugar coat! He spends as much time with you as you need, I've never felt rushed and he always gives thorough, honest answers. I have recommended this Surgeon to others and could not emphasize enough on how talented he is. Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Scar Revision Surgery

After a very traumatic accident I consulted many surgeons to perform scar revision surgery on my face (eye and mouth area). I was referred to Dr. Yang through a friend and decided to use him after an initial consultation. I am about a year and a half out after my surgery with Dr Yang and I am so happy with results. Dr Yang was very patient with me with all of my office visits and answered all of my questions. He turned a horrible experience into one that was manageable. His knowledge made me feel very secure in my choice to use him for the surgery and now my scars are barely visible. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Yang is the best!

Last fall I decided that I needed surgical tightening of my neck, but I was concerned about going under the knife for something cosmetic for the first time. So I began looking around, trying to find the best doctor in Manhattan for me. But with everyone I saw, there was always something that made me not quite comfortable about putting myself in their hands. And then I met Dr. Yang! Far more than anyone else, he listened carefully and patiently to all my concerns, and he gave me full answers to my questions. He clearly was very interested and passionate about his craft and talked in great detail about what he could do with my neck and how it would work and what the issues were. With other doctors Id often felt like I was talking with a salesman or maybe a scientist who couldnt be bothered explaining all the details to me, but with Dr. Yang I felt like I was talking with an artist who loves and cares about his art, and that made me feel so much better about entrusting my care to him. And it turns out I was not disappointed!! The procedure itself went off without a hitch. When the numbness wore off, there was no pain. There were no complications afterwards. I was given multiple followup appointments, and the first one was even on a Saturday! Anytime I called or emailed with a question, I got a fast reply. And the results are not only dramatic and natural-looking, but the scar--which was mild to begin with--is fading very rapidly. I cannot say enough about Dr. Yang, in terms of his technical skills, his instinct for what will look natural, and just his basic niceness as a human being. And his coordinator/assistant Brynn is wonderful also--very sweet, knowledgeable, and helpful. In all of Manhattan, I really dont think you could find a better practice to put yourself in the hands of.

Very honest and caring

I had an unofficial consultation with Dr. Yang and he greatly impressed me. I had been told by critical friends that I could perhaps use some work on my the bump on my nose and some dark under eye problems. I asked him what he would see doing, and he said nothing. I told him about my eye issue, and he said that he thought my eyes looked great. I appreciated his honest response. Unlike other plastic surgeons, he could have preformed a procedure on me just to bill it, but instead choose to give an honest opinion. I would definitely go back to Dr. Yang if I ever were to seriously consider having work done, as I know that he would only preform a procedure on me if he felt it would actually make me more attractive, rather than simply to generate income for himself.

Dr. George C Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.