Dr. George N Carayannopoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George N Carayannopoulos?

#1 Doctor I've ever seen

After 9 years of battling atrial fibrilation and seeing multiple cardiologists, I finally chose Dr. Carayannopoulos to perform my cardiac ablation. One of the best decisions I've made in my life. 13 months later and I have not had a single episode!! Dr. C. listens, excellent "bedside manner", and did not push.......he gave me nearly a year to make my decision and was very supportive. Why in the world did I wait so long?? I feel like he saved my life, and definitely restored my quality of life!!

excellent doctor and wonderful caring person

stay away

after 5 months on paxil since hospital stay, he refused to renew prescription putting me through severe withdrawals. check the internet for proper procedures, don't stop cold turkey, but that's what he did to me. stay away from this guy.

A very caring, wonderul man. he cares a lot about his patients. extremely intelligent and listens to every concern i had. put me at ease