Dr. George E Catinis Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. George E Catinis?

Dr Catinis Cares

Dr. Catinis is patient and listens . He treats you as if you are special and gives TLC long lost with some physicans. I wish he could be my Dr Everything so I could feel confident at all times I was getting the best care!

Dr. Catinis performed 12 procedures on my damaged esophagus. Dr Catinis and his remarkable staff were not only gifted with their medical skills, but they were so kind, encouraging and attentive. I would highly recommend Dr Catinis to everyone with gastro issues. He truly cares about his patients.

Greatest Doctor

He is the most caring, attentive, and all around greatest doctor that I've ever had. I will always be thankful for him. I came in for an appointment one late afternoon as a new patient and he had tests and scans scheduled the very next morning to find out what was wrong! And he continued to keep right on top of things for months as I recovered. He communicates extremely well through everything, and having an online messaging portal made it super easy to get in touch with him. He would message me with results and answers to my questions at all hours, even at night which proves he is such a caring doctor and committed to his patients. I felt very respected, important, and lucky to have him as my doctor, especially during those hard times.

My 3rd Dr. Catinis colonoscopy is today - prep worked

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He has so much concern for you as a patient. He gives the extra mile to make sure that his patient's needs are met! Dr. Catinis explains everything to you very well and will follow-up with you in a very timely manner.

Great Doctor!

Dr Catinis is such a great doctor. I have only seen him once but he was very knowledgeable and really cared about doing what was best for me. He explained everything very thoroughly and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Great doctor! He has saved my life at least once. He is very empathetic and cares for his patients as he would his own family member.

Doctor's visit

I saw Dr. Catinis on my appointment time . His staff was very helpful and pleasant. Dr.Catinis's attention to any concerns that I had . As a long time patient I have always been very impressed by his personal concern .

Dr. Catinis and his staff make what could be an unpleasant experience into a very comfortable one. Dr. Catinis is knowledgeable, patient, and very friendly. He has my highest recommendation.