Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George H Caudill has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 7
For starters Dr. Caudills wife runs the front desk as she always has. Rude, greedy and outright abusve of his patients. This could almost be tolerated if the care Dr. Caudill privided was at the very least comparable to standards. Dr. Caudills practice consists of one pill after another while never bothering to find the root cause of your problem. I cannot imagine him being in practice much longer at the rate he is going. I lucked out and found another doctor before it was too late and I hope for others sake they will find another doctor as well.
Dr. Caudill is professional, keeps up with current and new treatments, etc. in order to best diagnose and treat patients. At the same time, he truly cares about each of his patients and spends as much time with you as he does with the others, which makes waiting easier...I love my doctor and wouldn't trade him for the world. He's truly one of a kind...the best kind!!!
Many patients have died or have to be brought back from near death (by other doctors)because of this doctor. Instead of changing medicine that doesn't work he just adds another medicine. Most of his patients are on 10-15 different medicines daily. This has always been his type of practice, but since he had a stoke he is much worst and his speech is really poor.
Dr. Caudill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. George H Caudill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorge Hayden Caudill PSC, 1893 Redfox Rd, Redfox, KY
Dr. George H Caudill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redfox, KY.