Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George P Cautilli has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Visited and was diagnosed with a ganglion cyst on my middle finger. No real solution. I was sent home with a Velcro strap (which didn't work) and taking over the counter pain killers (which raise my blood pressure). After 2 week, still having pain and swelling. Called back, to speak to the doctor. When we finally spoke, he didn't have time to finish answering my questions. Though my issue may be small to him, it's really significant to me because it limits my mobility and I'm still in pain. While asking him a question, he told me he had other patients to attend to. I'm not without sense. I know he has other patients but he didn't want to take time to answer another question with me and the response with the tone in which it was delivered is something that pushed me towards just finding another doctor all together. This just made like me feel that instead of being a real doctor who help cure issues, he would rather me come back to him so he could make some more money off my insurance. I will never visit him again.
The Doc is good , I actually had his Dad since I was 17 in NE Philly, I'm 58 now.. NEVER had a problem , now their phone staff just SUCKS ( Judy the WORST) Told me " I wont take your # Dr wont call you back over pain " , I'm seeing him for a bad hip, bone on bone .. then these idiots call the POLICE because I complained ??? What a crew of lousy women they have here!! Dr & Fam were great , these women in the office on the phones shouldn't treat dogs... what a lousy experience!!
32 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1986
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. George P Cautilli accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCautilli Orthopedic Surgical Specialists, 115 Floral Vale Blvd # C, Morrisville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George P Cautilli in this video.
Dr. George P Cautilli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morrisville, PA.