Dr. George Chonkich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Chonkich?

Medical mistake during parathyroid surgery

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I would not EVER recommend this doctor. He cut the nerve that innervated my father's vocal cords during routine parathyroid surgery. After having to have a feeding tube due to risk of aspirative pneumonia, he then had to have a trache tube put in to be able to breathe because his airway collapsed.Now my father is dead after two years of suffering.If you are smart, you will stay away from this physician.

Posted on April 29th, 2011

I am 71 years old and Dr. Chonkich is the finest doctor I have ever had the pleasure to met in my life.

Thank You!

Posted on September 25th, 2010

I became very ill in 1990 in Loma linda Hospital, I had a sinus infection that was really bad and had given me meningitis. I was told I was to ill to survive my illness, Dr Chonkich was in the hospital and ask to be given the chance to save me by doing surgery. He did so and I am still alive, he is a excellent doctor, and I thank him for saving my life. I would recommend him to anyone if he still doctors!

Posted on February 11th, 2015