Dr. George K Chow Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. George K Chow?

Emergency kidney surgery

Several years ago I traveled all the way from Louisiana to see Dr.Chow. I had two issues-one of which was extreme kidney pain which had me doubled over in pain-could not stand straight. He said he could see no need to do surgery. I went straight to Houston and the dr cleared his schedule to do emergency surgery on me which took 7 hours and I had serious issues. Turns out the Dr that did my Emergency surgery had studied with Dr.Chow. Dr Chow had to go to speak at some drs convention and sent me away in bad shape. I guess things worked out like they were meant to, but it cost me alot of money and pain to travel there for basically nothing.