Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Christopoulos
Dr. George Christopoulos, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with other offices in Arlington Heights, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Christopoulos is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Swedish Covenant Hospital and Northwest Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Christopoulos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George Christopoulos has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. George Christopoulos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Christopoulos is not only a wonderful doctor but a wonderful human being that shows compassion to his patients. When I was out of work and without insurance he and his office staff never once made me feel bad about not being able to pay my bill immediately, they worked with me. That is hard to find in these days. God bless him and his dedicated staff.
Dr. Christopoulos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez
Graduated in 1978
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Christopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.