Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George T Clardy Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. George T Clardy Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. George Clardy himself is a very kind man. However, his staff is unprofessional and rude. One nurse could not get my blood pressure. Another could not figure out how to draw blood from my arm. I had to have my breast palpated (felt) as there was a lump and, while waiting, could hear the nurse saying "I don't want to feel her boob" from the hallway, which is MORE than disrespectful and RUDE! Have called five times since my appointment yesterday to have a prescription called in and an appointment for a mammogram scheduled (that the nurse was SUPPOSED to do before closing on the day of my apt.) and STILL do not have either of those things done. I also had 80$ go missing while I was there. The nurse had me go to the restroom to give her a urine sample and said it would be fine to leave my purse and diaper bag in the room. When I left, got in my car and opened my wallet, 80$ was missing. Of course, I went back in and raised Cane, the nurse was EXTREMELY rude after this, telling me that "there's no way anyone went into your room" in a very snotty tone, but the door was wide open when I came back from the restroom. An hour after I left, Dr. Clardy called me and asked if it was true I had money go missing in his office, I said yes, and he told me to meet him at the office and he'd replace what was stolen. As I said, Dr. Clardy is a very kind man, but his staff have no clue what they are doing, how to act professionally, or anything about patient courtesy. I will never return and will strongly discourage anyone who asks me to recommend them a doctor from going to this practice.
Dr. Clardy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. George T Clardy Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn T Clardy Sr Md, 215 8th St, Clarksville, TN
Dr. George T Clardy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.