Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr
Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tahlequah, OK, with other offices in Tahlequah, OK and Tulsa, OK . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Cohlmia has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I would recommend this doctor to everyone. My dad had went to several doctors before finding out finely from Dr.George that he has cancer . I feel blessed . It's a scare for the family but not knowing exactly is even more terrible .so if you have a loved one I'd tell you he will tell you what's going on .. Thanks :-))
I wouldn't trust this doctor with anyone I am friends or family of! Chases nurses and has had affair with one I know of for sure, in the hospital, in the stairwell, for instance. He is a liar, a con man among other things. His surgeries are sloppy and his main interest are not his first priority. The money he makes is!
Dr. Cohlmia doesn't know what he is doing and I can't believe he is a certified doctor of anything!! He solely made the decision to put a pace maker/defibrillator in me without consulting my personal doctor or getting a second opinion. When you mention his name to REAL cardiologists like at Oklahoma Heart, they laugh!! He's a joke!!
How did we get so lucky in N.E. OK to get such a great surgeon? He is the best there is! I have worked with alot of Dr.s and he is the most compasionate, caring, and competent Dr. out there for this specialty!! I give him KUDOS for going above and beyond the normal protocol of most Dr.s. Thank you George!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
43 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tahlequah, OK.