3.6

Have you seen Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr?

Afraid to say anything becuase I am still considering a lawsuit. Had mild claudication in both legs.... now my leg that was not the worst.... is so bad now... Had to have another institute take over and remedy the somewhat botched procedure that he and his associate performed.

A blessing to our family :-))

I would recommend this doctor to everyone. My dad had went to several doctors before finding out finely from Dr.George that he has cancer . I feel blessed . It's a scare for the family but not knowing exactly is even more terrible .so if you have a loved one I'd tell you he will tell you what's going on .. Thanks :-))

Womanizer and con man!

I wouldn't trust this doctor with anyone I am friends or family of! Chases nurses and has had affair with one I know of for sure, in the hospital, in the stairwell, for instance. He is a liar, a con man among other things. His surgeries are sloppy and his main interest are not his first priority. The money he makes is!

Worst doctor ever!!

Dr. Cohlmia doesn't know what he is doing and I can't believe he is a certified doctor of anything!! He solely made the decision to put a pace maker/defibrillator in me without consulting my personal doctor or getting a second opinion. When you mention his name to REAL cardiologists like at Oklahoma Heart, they laugh!! He's a joke!!

How did we get so lucky in OK?

How did we get so lucky in N.E. OK to get such a great surgeon? He is the best there is! I have worked with alot of Dr.s and he is the most compasionate, caring, and competent Dr. out there for this specialty!! I give him KUDOS for going above and beyond the normal protocol of most Dr.s. Thank you George!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tahlequah, OK.

Dr. George S Cohlmia Jr Is this you?