Dr. George J Cooper Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. George J Cooper Jr?

STAY AWAY

This doctor does not care about his patients. I had the unpleasant experience of being "treated" (more like mistreated) I can't go into too much detail per my legal team but STAY AWAY

Very fine doctor!

Dr. Cooper was my husband's doctor in an emergency room visit this week, and both he and his staff could not have been more knowledgeable, courteous, skillful, and sympathetic. Dr. Cooper especially was down-to-earth, kind, and obviously knew his stuff. Even though he was at the end of his shift, he stayed an extra hour to make sure that my husband was well cared for. We are both very grateful that we were lucky enough to get Dr. Cooper for this visit. He is a fine and caring doctor.

sad and awful experience

I went to Williamson Medical Center for chest pain and shortness of breath. and unfortunately had dr. Cooper. His bedside manner was horrible. I heard a woman complaining in the waiting room about him and her past experience, but didn't think much of it. Boy, was she right. my family was appalled at the lack of concern he had, and was downright rude. I hope for others sake Dr. Cooper can change this. I wouldn't go back to WMC , but for those who do, I hope he doesn't make your medical experience worse.

Dr. George J Cooper Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.