Dr. George Coppit III Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. George Coppit III?

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Dr. Coppit is an asset to the United States military. After being diagnosed in my early 20"s with cancer of the tongue, Dr.Coppit not only got all of it out but was able to make me a new tongue using parts of my arm. It took me a lot of PT to be able to talk and eat again but I can which is better than the alternative. I have been cancer free for almost 5 years. He was very nice to my entire family and showed a lot of compassion during my ordeal. He also appears to be a great teacher. His residents were always on time, professional and caring. I think he demanded it and we appreciated it. For those of you who are not military, you are missing out on the care he provides. he's awesome!

Home Allergies