Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Cornell
Dr. George Cornell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffolk, VA. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cornell is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center and Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Cornell has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cornell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Sentara Obici Hospital
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Sentara Bayside Hospital
Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Maryview Medical Center
Louise Obici Memorial Hospital, Suffolk, Va
Louise Obici Memorial Hospital
- University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. George Cornell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLakeview Medical Center, 2000 Meade Pkwy, Suffolk, VA
Dr. George Cornell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.