- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George R Cotsarelis MD
Dr. George R Cotsarelis, MD is a doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Radnor, PA and Radnor, PA. Their specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Cotsarelis is affiliated with Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Pennsylvania Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital. They speak Chinese, Spanish.
Dr. George R Cotsarelis has 3 locations
3400 Civic Ctr Blvd Fl 1 Rm 330
Philadelphia , PA 19104
250 King of Prussia Rd Ste 2B
Radnor , PA 19087
Dr. George R Cotsarelis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. George R Cotsarelis has the following 16 expertise
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Hair Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. George R Cotsarelis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. George R Cotsarelis
Dr. Cotsarelis works in Philadelphia, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Dermatology. Dr. Cotsarelis is affiliated with Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Pennsylvania Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital.