Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George E Crickard III has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. George E Crickard III has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. George E Crickard III has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. George E Crickard III - Posted on May 21st, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. George E Crickard III - Posted on December 2nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. George E Crickard III - Posted on October 12th, 2011
He saved my arm in an emergency situation. He was great in every way.
26 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. George E Crickard III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. George E Crickard III
Family time, biking, swimming, reading etc
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George E Crickard III, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Quincy, IL, in this video.
Dr. George E Crickard III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, IL.