Dr. George Daniel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. George Daniel?

DIDN'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ACTIONS

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Dr. Daniel's diagnosis was venous insufficiency. I have had lymph-edema for many years.Obviously I have both. He recommended an ablation. After the procedure, I followed his instructions. The end result was an increase in the calf swelling instead of a decrease. My calf was twice the size of the other calf. Dr. Daniel had no explanation for this. When I asked about Bethesda Lymphadema center, he said" That's a good idea". Why did I have to suggest a possible solution?? Who is the doctor here? To date, my leg is still as swollen and I have developed 2 very painful Ulcers which were probably the end result of the ablation. I have to go to wound care three times a week. My quality of life sure has changed. .

A patient adds to Dr.Daniels write up on Vitals

Posted on February 12th, 2016

We are lucky to have Dr. Daniel. What this site doesn't show is his qualifications. Board Certified in Cardiology, Internal medicine, University of Arkansas medical, 3 yrs. A 3 year fellowship in cardiovascular disease, Indiana University, an additional 1 year fellowship interventional cardiology at Indiana University Medical, and an additional I year fellowship at Washington Hospital in Washington, DC. in peripheral Vascular internal medicine. That is, Dr. Daniel is Board Certified in 4 areas of cardiology and his professional training is extensive. He is highly, highly trained and capable of performing procedures that are heart and life saving and does so daily at Bethesda Memorial Heart Hospital, in Boynton Beach.

caring, thoughtful man

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I met with Dr. D approx. 3 weeks prior to TAVR surgery - he explained all and told me of the pre-testing that had to be done as well as the procedure itself - he answered all family questions - after successful surgery, his bedside manner was caring and calm and I thank him for that

No chance

Posted on February 5th, 2014

I made an appt 3 weeks in advance to meet with the Dr to see if I wanted to use him as my Florida cardio (I'm a snowbird). He was recommended by a friend. The appt was at 1pm today and I arrived just before 1. After filling out the requesite forms and handing over insurance cards, I sat and waited. And waited. 1:30. And waited. 2. And waited. At 2:30, I gave up, asked for the forms I signed and left. A sorry receptionist did apologize, but I never got a call back from the boss. A waste of my time. No consideration.

Posted on March 20th, 2017