Dr. George C Daul Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. George C Daul Jr?

Dr. Daul has no bedside manner. Was seeing my daughter and I spent ten minutes with him and he was belligerent and abrasive. Wouldn't address her medication with me in spite of my daughter being only 16. Not sure why he is still practicing. He didn't have any useful input about my daughter's care. I would avoid him at all cost, it would be only a waste of time and money.

Have been a client of Dr. Daul for 27 years. He is a GREAT Psychiatrist. Very intuitive, smart, and caring. Can easily see when someone tries to manipulate him. I am a bipolar person and I completely trust him to make the right medical decisions for me when I am not thinking clearly. Truly a wonderful doctor!

I've had a number of visits with Dr. Daul and found him to be an active listener and knowledgeable.

Jerk

Dr. Daul was a horrible psychiatrist. He was rude, arrogant, and is too stuck in his old ways to give anything new a chance. He was not helpful. He was judgmental and did not show any respect. I do not recommend him to anyone!

I've been going to him for years. He really does care about his patients.

Dr. George C Daul Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.