Dr. George A Disney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George A Disney?

Highly Recommend

I have been seeing Dr. Disney for a little over two years now. My condition requires me to have appointments with him once a month. He is very knowledgeable, empathetic, and supportive. I have been to A LOT of doctors in the Plattsburgh area, but he is the best I have found thus far.

better than my doc there

After my doc wasnt available I had appt with Disney. The Good part: He did give me tests that I requested, unlike reg doc. He did listen, he was empathic as well as he could. (see The Bad part) He seemed to have more knowledge than reg doc. The Bad: He kept "passing out" kinda how you see herion people. He almost dropped computer off table 2 or 3 times, I had to catch it for him. Maybe a long night before. (??) Sad to see as I write this he is a kinda ok doc compared to others I have seen for help. It really does get much worse than him.

Rude

Dr. Disney yawned the entire time he was meeting with me. I tried to explain a brief 6 week history of what had happened to me that I thought might have contributed to my problem and he didn't want to even listen. Very unprofessional and one of the worse bedside manner I have experienced.

Dr. George A Disney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.