Dr. George Douthit Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. George Douthit Jr?

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I went to Dr. Douthit after a cut to the back of my ankle. He was recommended by the nurse practitioner at Gadsden Regional, who said it wasn't a deep cut. After 4 weeks he did nothing. I ended up going to a doctor in Birmingham and ended up having surgery. If he doesn't want to treat patients with injuries such as this he should refer them elsewhere. On the 2nd visit he said he would have to get approval from insurance for MRI. After 6 days I called to see what the hold up was and found out they had called the wrong number. But it was 5 days after he told me that. But they couldn't do the MRI for 3 more days. I went to the doctor in Birmingham and he ordered a MRI that day and I got it that day. I called and left messages two times and never got a return call from the office.

Double knee replacement. Fully pleased with Dr Douthit. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr. Douthit takes special interest in his patient's care.

Senior

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

I am a 74 yr old senior. Dr Butch did a complete knee replacement on me several years ago. From beginning to post op everything was professionally handled. Today I don't even know the knee was replaced. It works well and my quality of life (golf/water sports) have not been adversely affected. I would recommend Dr Butch for orthopedic work. He's the best😎

Posted on February 11th, 2016

great doctor, great staff

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr Douthit did a total knee replacement on me several weeks ago. He is very professional and wants to make sure everything from the surgery was perfect. I would recomment highly him!

Posted on October 19th, 2017