Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George E Harrison MD
Dr. George E Harrison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dublin, GA, with another office in Dublin, GA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with Bleckley Memorial Hospital and Taylor Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George E Harrison has 2 locations
200 Industrial Blvd
Dublin, GA 31021
Book Online Now
Dr. George E Harrison has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. George E Harrison has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. George E Harrison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Harrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. George E Harrison Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George E Harrison's office for more information.
200 Industrial Blvd Dublin, GA : (478) 275-2000
200 Industrial Blvd Dublin, GA 31021
Locations & Directions
Dr. George E Harrison is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dublin, GA.