Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George E Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He is thorough, nice, caring, intelligent, and goes above and beyond for his patients. I would spend whatever it took, to continue seeing him, as my GYN. He spends a lot of time with you going over your health history, family history, concerns, questions and does a complete body exam. Orders the necessary tests that he thinks are needed and not ones that aren't. He is a great doctor and it's very hard to find good doctors these days!
Dr. George Johnson is dedicated to his patients and to medicine. He treats all aspects of your health and provides preventative information. Dr. Johnson stays current on medical studies and passes that information on to you. In the last 16 years, he has been totally available to me whether it's in a serious issue or simply answering my questions. I credit him with saving my life in an emergency situation when others would not listen or take me seriously. Thank you, again, Dr. Johnson.
Dr. Johnson is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen and I am 61 years old so I've seen a lot of them. He goes above and beyond to be available and answer questions by phone. He doesn't accept my insurance but I pay to go see him for my annual visit anyway because of the hour he spends with me going over preventative information and the latest research, as well as answering all my questions and helping me out with free samples of my medications when possible. His availability by phone the rest of the year and his kind, efficient staff make it well worth the cost.
I had a serious problem, which another GYN had diagnosed incorrectly. He did a biopsy, what were sweet when he delivered the good new, benign , and prescribed the correct meds to stabilize the area . He is thorough, and writes a total review of your body and gives copies Of notes of your visit. He explains everything, actually spends time answering questions. He is worth every dollar i spend for my time with him, he does not take insurance.
Much pain and suffering due to the arrogance of Johnson. I spent 3weeks after the birth of my daughter because of an infection and 2 surgeries . It was the nurses at Sierra Vista that kept me alive. Johnson ignored the plan set forth by the board. I needed to get home and care for my daughter. I should have had him reprimanded so he may have learned from his ego.
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
University Of Southern California/Lac+Usc Medical Center
Dr. George E Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKaren E Goodrich Md, 1428 Phillips Ln Ste 201, San Luis Obispo, CA
Dr. George E Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.