Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Long Jr
Dr. George Long Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hagerstown, MD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Long is affiliated with Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown, Holy Cross Hospital and Washington County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Long Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. long is amazing. I love him. He has been my personal provider for the past several years. He and his staff are very professional, warm and caring. During this time, my care under his supervision and medical team have been exceptional. He reviews results, takes time to explain reports, explains away fears in detail. He brought me through several endoscopic crises. He not only attended to my medical needs, but his ability to take the time to calm my anxieties and guide me through a difficult periods of recovery are rare qualities that I experienced. I strongly recommend Dr. Long to others as a physician of choice.
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Holy Cross Hospital
Washington County Hospital
Doctors Comm Hosp, Lanham, Md
Washington County Hospital, Hagerstown, Md
Inova Mt Vernon Hospital, Alexandria, Va
40 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions251 E Antietam St, Hagerstown, MD
Dr. George Long Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.