Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George E Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George E Robinson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. George E Robinson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
He's the poorest excuse for what you are callling a Dr. He doesn't have patients.....he has victims. he should be disbarred and prosecuted. If you don't believe me just do your own inquiry at Z C I and ask his so called patients but you will never be given that opportunity because they will never let you talk to any of the inmates because they know what you would hear would be horrendous and unbelievable. I could tell you stories all day but you don't really want to hear them so you.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPinellas County Health Department, 6350 76th Ave N, Pinellas Park, FL
Dr. George E Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.