Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George F Ellis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. George F Ellis has the following 8 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. George F Ellis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The staff at this office is very inconsiderate of the patients. The amount of time it takes to get an appointment is way too long. They don't return calls. I expressed my concerns to the doctor and he is under the impression that some causes are a result of the insurance provider. This is not the case in my experience. Returning patient calls to communicate the status of a patients procedure is helpful and should be required.
vERY NICE AND ACCMOMODATING docotr; almost to a fault. Felt like I was doing my own diagnosis. and after 4 visits and 4 different prescriptions decided to change doctors and get a second opinion since my OAB symptoms had not changed much. Was a real hassle getting prescription refills over the phone as well.
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. George F Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bismarck, ND.