Dr. George Evanoff Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. George Evanoff?

Caring

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Dr. Evanoff is a wonderful and caring Doctor. He explains and teaches his patients, how to take better care of themselves. Which is wonderful way to be a doctor.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I have been taking my sister to Dr Evanoff about 10 years. He has always been prompt. Dr Evanoff is a caring physician and listen to his patients. i don't know what we would do without if we didn't have him as our doctor.

Dr. Evenhoff is great.

Posted on October 8th, 2014

With the bad news of having chronic kidney failure, I wanted the best Dr. I could find. I have gone to Dr. Evenhoff for four years and I not only feel I am getting the best care, but he is a very caring person as well. He will take as much time as you need to explain, or reassure and answer any questions. I wish all of my doctors were as knowledgeable and caring as Dr. Evenhoff.

Hospital and follow up for my kidneys

Posted on July 29th, 2013

This Doctor went out of his way to make sure that all test were completed and to make sure that my son's problem was fixed. I had forgotten how nice it was to have a Doctor with a great bedside manner! He cared about my son and what was going on with him.

I don't usually do reviews, But.......

Posted on February 6th, 2012

The only Dr. in my adult life to take the time to thoroughly explain what my problem was and allow me time to ask questions. Professional, Knowledgable, On-time and Friendly with a staff that matches him on each level.Definately NOT your commonplace pill pusher. If only I could find a family-practice Dr. like this!

A Good Experience

Posted on August 18th, 2010

After reading a poor review posted above, I was concerned about using Dr. Evenoff, but I needed to see a specialist and he had an opening. I can truthfully say it was a very good experience. He took his time and asked me questions, explained in detail what was going on, answered all my questions and had a kind and gentle manner. I would use Dr. Evenoff again and would recommend him to family and friends.

wife of patient

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

This doctor was on the team of a kidney patient who was seriously ill in hospital with an unrelated illness.This doctor made several serious mistakes which the other doctors corrected.

Posted on October 20th, 2017