Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Everidge
Dr. George Everidge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with another office in Columbus, GA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Everidge is affiliated with Medical Center, The and Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. George Everidge has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. George Everidge has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. George Everidge has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. George Everidge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Everidge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center, The
Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
42 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1971
Dr. George Everidge Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George Everidge's office for more information.
2022 10th Ave Columbus, GA : (706) 324-0081
2300 Manchester Expy Columbus, GA : (706) 324-1069
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Everidge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.